Monday 9 June 2014

Filming a documentary

Filming a documentary was absolutely incredible! It had its challenges for sure but having two people join an experience of a life time with we was special.

Justin Seitz and Mat Beale joined me for the Cape Trek 2013 last year and were in a combo filming me practically the entire time. By the time we reached Cape Town we had about 500gb Of some entertaining footage.

The process begun after to sort through the info and just try and edit as much as possible and create a story that would be awesome for people to watch and to share in.

Its been a tough road but we have slowly started to release snippets of whats to come in the series!

Don't forget to subscribe to our youtube channel to get the latest films as they are released!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters less than the story...

 Today I was running.  It is Sunday, my long run.  The run that builds endurance.  It builds stamina and everything I need to complete my ma...