Friday 24 April 2015

Officially a Guiness World Record Holder

Yesterday at about 2 in the afternoon the team got an email confirming that I had just become the Fastest Man across the African Continent by bicycle ever!


It was an incredible moment that left me in tears for nearly an hour afterwards. Its been a tremendous 4 years of more failures than successes but all of a sudden it all seems worth the blood sweat and tears.


I just want to thank everyone who was there for me over these past years and supported me through thick and thin. I have learnt so much from the time I have spent exploring and pushing the limits. Eternally grateful.
Keegs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters less than the story...

 Today I was running.  It is Sunday, my long run.  The run that builds endurance.  It builds stamina and everything I need to complete my ma...