Wednesday 18 March 2015

I guess its time

Home, safe, sound and letting it all sink in. Its been a crazy couple of weeks at home with family sickness, my own illness and just recently the death of a young man I had coached last year.



It was so difficult to blog while I was away, I hardly had a connection anywhere. In the epic race, get up, ride, eat sleep do it all again, sometimes I just didn't have the energy to pour out my heart to a phone screen. 

One thing that really got to me though was the fact that when I got home everybody wanted to hear the story about an aggressive arab holding a knife to my neck. This was the only really story that I shared on the road and to think...its definitely not the best one. So I'm so excited to sit down and finally get the story on paper. 

Its going to be a long process and a patient one, in which I will dive deep into my mind and heart and draw out the journey in the best way I know how. 
The journey has begun, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters less than the story...

 Today I was running.  It is Sunday, my long run.  The run that builds endurance.  It builds stamina and everything I need to complete my ma...