Wednesday 15 July 2015

Keegan Longueira book available on Amazon

So excited to share this story with all of you. Picture this, 20 years old, hardly any money, dropped out of University, second hand bicycle setting off on a cold rainy morning to cycle across South Africa. If you want to see how this journey changed my life, have a read.

This is the story of humble beginnings. Told by sports scientists and cycling coaches that this journey would be impossible to breaking a guinness World Record cycling from Cairo to Cape Town 4 years later. See why I do what I do.

You can follow this link and purchase your copy on amazon now: GO BROWSE BOOK

Two Wheels and a Chain: Keegan Longueira's first book available on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters less than the story...

 Today I was running.  It is Sunday, my long run.  The run that builds endurance.  It builds stamina and everything I need to complete my ma...